Ilieva and Partners Law Firm provides full range of services of the business activities of Bulgarian and foreign companies, sole proprietors, trade representations, non-profit legal entities, including, but not only:
- Drafting corporate establishing documents and papers;
- Provision of advice and legal opinion concerning regulation of the relationships between partners and shareholders, regulation of the relationships between the company and its management;
- Assistance in the registration procedures before the Bulgarian public registers – the Commercial Register with the Registry Agency, the registers of the non-profit legal entities with the district courts, the Central Registry of Non-Profit Legal Entities designated for public benefits with the Ministry of Justice, the Uniform Register of business entities BULSTAT, etc.
- Assistance in registration of mortgages in the Property Register with the Bulgarian Registry Agency;
- Assistance in registration of special pledges in the Central Register of Special Pledges;
- Assistance in establishing of other securities;
- Assistance in registration of trade representation offices in the Voluntary Unified Trade Register of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Restructuring and Liquidation;
- Drafting of internal rules, policies and any other internal corporate documents;
- Assistance and representation in proceedings for issue of administrative licenses, permits and registrations;
- Analyses of the legal status of commercial companies in terms of share transfer agreements, agreements with commercial undertakings and separate assets of companies;
- Provision of legal address to foreign persons at the address of the Law Firm in Sofia.
- Provision of advices and representation of physical persons and legal entities in negotiations seeking out-of-court settlement of commercial and civil law cases;
Procedure representation and protection of physical persons and legal entities in administrative, court and arbitration cases, including:
- Litigation proceedings, including assistance and representation in civil, commercial, labour law and insurance lawsuits;
- Injunctions and other preliminary protective measures;
- Proceedings for issue of orders for payment;
- Proceedings for issue of writs of executions;
- Forcible execution proceedings;
- Bankruptcy proceedings;
- Proceedings before notaries public;
- Proceedings for issue of European orders for payment (EU Regulation No. 1896/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council of 12 December 2006);
- Arbitration proceedings before the Arbitration Court of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and other local arbitration courts;
- Proceedings for challenging of administrative deeds;
- Proceedings for challenging of criminal orders;
- Tax proceedings;
- Proceedings before the Commission for Protection of Competition;
- Proceedings before the Commission for Consumer Protection;
- Proceedings before the Commission for Protection of Discrimination.
Attorney-at-law Angelina Ilieva are registered within the State register of the Bulgarian Patent Office of the certified industrial property attorneys under reg. No. 365 with full capacity in Marks, Geographical Indications and Undustrial Designs, as well as Patents and Utility Models. Besides, Angelina Ilieva is entered on the list of professional representatives before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) as European Trade Mark and Design attorneys with full right to represent physical persons and legal entities in European Union trade mark and design matters. Our intellectual property practice includes:
- preliminary searches for rights over industrial property objects and analysing the results of the preliminary searches;
- provision of advice and councelling on the process of registration of industrial property rights objects (marks, industrial designs, patents and utility models) before the Bulgarian Patent Office, the European Union Intellectual Property Office and the International Bureau of the World Intellectual Property Organization;
- Registration of trade marks, designs, patent and utility models before the Bulgarian Patent Office;
- Registration of EU trade marks and EU designs before the European Union Intellectual Property Office;
- Drafting of all needed documents regarding subsequent changes in the legal status of industrial property rights objects (marks, industrial designs, patents and utility models.) - change of ownership, renewal, etc.;
- councelling and representation before the Bulgarian Patent Office and competent Bulgarian courts in revocation, invalidation and opposition proceedings;
- councelling and representation before the EU Intellectual Property Office in relation to EU trade marks and EU designs procedures;
- provision of advice and legal representation before the competent Bulgarian courts in cases of infringement of intellectual property rights;
- legal representation before the competent Bulgarian courts in appealing procedures of Bulgarian Patent Office's decisions;
- councelling and drafting agreements for transfer of industrial property rights, licensing agreements, etc.
Ilieva and Partners Law Firm offers drafting of commercial and civil contracts, provides opinions and representation in the process of contracts’ execution, including but not only:
- contracts for sale and delivery of goods;
- sale of real estates;
- special pledge agreements, including going concern pledge agreement;
- services agreement, including construction;
- lease agreements;
- loan agreements;
- impresario agreements;
- insurance contracts, etc.
- Legal advice on specific labour law issues, arising in the day-to-day activities of the employer;
- Drafting individual and collective labour agreements;
- Provision of advice and drafting of any and all documents relating to termination of employment agreements;
- Counselling and representation in negotiations between employers or employers’ organizations with employees’ representatives;
- Conduction employment litigation of physical persons and legal entities in labour law dispute;
- Provision of advices and representation in collective labour disputes.
Ilieva and Partners Law Firm provides legal opinion and assistance with regard to real estate and limited property rights transactions, including preliminary research of properties, examination of documents, establishing title of ownership and other property rights, drafting and provision of advice regarding preliminary agreements for sale-purchase of real estate, drafting of notary deeds, participation of negotiation on sale-purchase of real estate, drafting of documents and assistance in establishing and entry of mortgages, pledges, special pledges, going concern pledges, drafting of real estate lease agreements, etc.
Ilieva and Partners Law Firm provides counseling and legal representation and protection of debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceeding’s lawsuits, including:
- Drafting of legal documents and papers pertaining opening of bankruptcy proceedings;
- Drafting of all necessary documents for submission of creditors’ claims against the debtor;
- Legal representation of creditors in Creditors’ Meetings and Creditors’ Committee;
- Advising creditors in relation to obtaining collaterals of their claims and enforcement of collaterals;
- Counseling with regard to employee’s rights during the bankruptcy proceedings;
- Provision of advices concerning reorganization of the insolvent/overindebted company, including drafting of reorganization plans.
Ilieva and Partners Law Firm provides legal assistance in relation to public procurement, execution of contracts for public procurement, dispute resolution related to contracts for public procurement and public procurement procedures, including but not limited to:
- procedures under the Bulgarian Public Procurement Law;
- procedures under the Procurement Policies and Rules for projects financed by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ("EBRD");
- procedures under the Rules for management of the resources of the National Innovation Fund.